Please completely and carefully read the Casino License Agreement and the Official Terms & Conditions so you fully understand both. We reserve the right to change, from time to time, the Casino License Agreement and the Terms & Conditions.
CASINO LICENSE AGREEMENT
- The Casino provides the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable usage license to use the Casino software and Internet gaming services. The Player has the right to use the software on any computer in which he/she is the primary user.
- The Player can in no way copy any software, written materials, or artwork associated with the Casino. The license may only be used by the original Player and cannot be reassigned, leased, or transferred all or in portion to anyone. The Player may not make any attempt to discover the source code, reverse engineer, modify, decompile, translate, disassemble, or develop derivative works based on the Casino.
- The Casino is protected by copyright laws and is in full title of all software, coding, text, graphics, pictures, audio, music, and video. Any unauthorized use, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Player agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the Casino through his/her unique user name and password. It is the Player's responsibility to keep all Player names and passwords completely confidential. Any unauthorized use of the Player's user name or password is the sole responsibility of the Player and shall be deemed as the Player's use Liability is assumed by the Player.
- The Player understands and fully accepts that Random Number Generator (RNG) software will determine the outcome of all games. The Player understands that all messages, instructions, and responses sent to them from the Casino or Casino software are binding to the Player.
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation in the Casino is solely open to Player's of legal age, in their country of residence, where it is not prohibited. Employees of the Casino, licensees, affiliates, distributors, wholesalers, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate at the Casino.
By launching the Casino Software, registering an account, use and reuse of any account, acceptance of any prize, or participation in the Casino, the Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- The Player understands that software free of errors is impossible to achieve. Should the Player become aware of an error or flaw in the software, the Player agrees to refrain from taking advantage of such error or flaw. Moreover, the Players agree to report any error, flaw or incompleteness immediately to the Casino in writing.
- Player may only operate one (1) active account at any time. Players opening multiple accounts without first voiding their existing account are subject to being excluded from the Casino. In order to void an account, Players must contact Customer Support.
- The Company will not be held liable for hardware or software malfunctions or bugs in any form.
- The Player realizes that all playing and participation in any game is being recorded. The Player agrees that any discrepancies, disagreements, or problems of any kind must be submitted to the Casino within 5 business days of the said discrepancy, disagreement or problem. If no such notification exists the Player agrees that no recourse discrepancy, disagreement or problem exists and the Player has no rights or recourse and shall fully indemnify the Casino from any claims the Player may have for any reason whatsoever.
- The Player is solely responsible for his/her actions concerning the laws and legalities of playing the games in the community and legal jurisdiction to which the Player is transporting the software and material of the Casino.
- The Casino reserves the right to limit or cancel any Players account due to abusive behavior, at the Casino's own discretion. It is recognized and agreed to by the Player that, in the case of any discrepancy whatsoever, management's decision on all matters will be final.
- This Agreement, rules and regulations, or terms and conditions may be amended or modified by the company from time to time by posting all the changes in the Terms & Conditions section on the website. The Player agrees to read this Agreement from the website each and every time in full, prior to connecting to the game server.
- The Player understands and agrees to abide by all the terms, conditions, rules and regulations contained herein.
In the case of any discrepancy between the meanings or wordings of any translated versions of the Casino License Agreement or the Official Terms & Conditions, the meaning and wording of the English Language version shall prevail.